Wednesday, January 23, 2013

That does it, fuck you I'm gone

Probably gonna be an impassioned hate filled post, with an extra order of f-bombs.

SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM.

First Lotro with their fucking dumbass Microsoft Redist. 2005+ bullshit, which gets fixed by...
   1. Tell microsoft about it (like they seriously give a shit about 2005 when they've pulled support for Win 7 already.
   2. File a ticket to CS about it...of course their solution is...well, none actually.
So can't play. Congrats. No fucking money for you.

(now I know I'm only one person and in the greater scheme of things, big deal. However I bet you I'm not the only one and I'd say most don't bother to post about it. You know...the silent majority)

Now Swtor.
As if there fucking piss poor attitude toward potential subbers wasn't bad enough (like we don't want to hear from you AT ALL i.e. can't file tickets/bugs, post on forums et.al.) now they have a patching problem. Well, I won't say now because this exact same problem has been happening since 2011 with over 174 PAGES on the forums about it.

AND IT'S STILL NOT FUCKING FIXED.

Fuck you. It's not my JOB to make YOUR product fucking well work. You want people to play. Step one. MAKE SURE THEY CAN FUCKING INSTALL IT, PATCH IT, RUN IT.

And from what I saw, it was a rather small update, but it's not installing properly, laucher is stuck in a loop of 8hr repairs, yadda yadda yadda and guess what, just like microcunt, the repair tool didn't work. Big fucking surprise.

/rantoff

Ahh, that's better. Now on a positive note, signed up for beta on Elder Scrolls Online weehooo. So Bethsada if you're reading take note. Make your install for your game seriously idiot proof. Because if you don't I'm hanging up my pc-mmo gaming hat permanently.

No comments:

Post a Comment