Thursday, January 17, 2013

Swtor...EA you're losing me...already

First off, nothing really wrong with the game...well some bugs, but that is not what is bugging me. (see what I did there).

OK, in the world of Swtor there are 3 classes of player.

The Citizens are the subbers and rightly so.

The Plebeians are preferred status players. (ex subbers or you've spend some money in the item store)

The Slaves are the F2pers.

I recently went from slave to pleb. I do believe that EA/Bioware would highly desire their Slaves and Plebs to become Citizens. Right?

Why would I when as a Slave or Pleb, I'm treated like shit by the company? Why would I give that company 12-15 bucks a month as a thank you for treating me so badly that I want to give you money so you'll treat me like...any other mmo company (which is generally crap in any case).

How am I being treated badly?

This is an mmo...no it's not, since they have done everything they can to make it solo play.

1. No who list (can't see who is on the same planet as you)
2. Can't mail others
3. Can't join a custom player made channel.
4. Can't post on the forums (my big problem now, since there is a animation glitch when dual wielding lightsabers)
5. Can't in-game bug a problem... harassment or ANYTHING.

It's like they just do not want to hear/listen from you at all, until you sub. Way to court new customers. I feel like I simply don't exist in the game and any input or questions I have are irrelevant. Well, figures. It's EA.

So, now I'm eagerly awaiting Elder Scrolls Online!


No comments:

Post a Comment